ToolTip's and Dialog's
Author Message
 ToolTip's and Dialog's

I am having troubles with ToolTips used in dialogs.

I get no errors, but the tip never shows up, on "normal" windows, everything
works ok.

Does anybody have a fix for this bug, or should i big into the core myself.

BTW I am using VSE version 3.1.2c

--
Regards

Henrik H. Jensen, System Manager, R&D Department
CDM Gruppen A/S, Strandvejen 781, 2930 Klampenborg, Denmark

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Help 'balloons' using MFocus Dialog

2. missing 'Scrolling-fred-dialog-item'

3. 'grab' fails for modal dialog

4. opening 'file open' dialog from console

5. Tk 'tk_dialog' from 'Dialog.py'

6. stream('file','c','seek ='x) problem

7. Wanted: Hints'n'Tips'n'Bits'n'Bobs

8. There is an 'U'|'X'|'W'|'Z'|'-' in an arithmetic operand

9. Displaying the Mac's own dialog icons

10. Displaying the Mac's own dialog icons

11. Couldn't see VC++ dialog message to labview

12. Modal Dialogs (yeah I know, we've been here before)