Call for input
Author Message
 Call for input

I have put up a small VisualWave application in order to get feedback
from the community on the product.  If you have used (or are
using) VisualWorks, please take a momemt to visit:

Your input would be greatly appreciated, and will help us (ObjectShare)
in knowing what the development community needs.

Thanks !!

If you have any trouble with the application, please sned email to:

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Call for input
On Tue, 06 Apr 1999 17:26:38 GMT, "James A. Robertson"

Quote:

>I have put up a small VisualWave application in order to get feedback
>from the community on the product.  If you have used (or are
>using) VisualWorks, please take a momemt to visit:

Did not work -- not found -- is it correct?
Quote:

>Your input would be greatly appreciated, and will help us (ObjectShare)
>in knowing what the development community needs.

>Thanks !!

>If you have any trouble with the application, please sned email to:

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Call for input

Quote:

>On Tue, 06 Apr 1999 17:26:38 GMT, "James A. Robertson"

>>I have put up a small VisualWave application in order to get feedback
>>from the community on the product.  If you have used (or are
>>using) VisualWorks, please take a momemt to visit:

Here is the corrected version of the URL

Quote:

>Did not work -- not found -- is it correct?

>>Your input would be greatly appreciated, and will help us (ObjectShare)
>>in knowing what the development community needs.

>>Thanks !!

>>If you have any trouble with the application, please sned email to:

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Call for input
Not Found

found on this server.

Quote:

> I have put up a small VisualWave application in order to get feedback
> from the community on the product.  If you have used (or are
> using) VisualWorks, please take a momemt to visit:

> Your input would be greatly appreciated, and will help us (ObjectShare)
> in knowing what the development community needs.

> Thanks !!

> If you have any trouble with the application, please sned email to:

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Call for input
The reference should be correct.  You can also get to a link to the app via my
home page:

http://cc36623-a.hwrd1.md.home.com/index.html

Quote:

> On Tue, 06 Apr 1999 17:26:38 GMT, "James A. Robertson"

> >I have put up a small VisualWave application in order to get feedback
> >from the community on the product.  If you have used (or are
> >using) VisualWorks, please take a momemt to visit:

> Did not work -- not found -- is it correct?

> >Your input would be greatly appreciated, and will help us (ObjectShare)
> >in knowing what the development community needs.

> >Thanks !!

> >If you have any trouble with the application, please sned email to:

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Call for input
Ahh, I see my typing skills are dooming my efforts again ;-)

Thanks Dennis

Quote:
> Here is the corrected version of the URL

> >>Your input would be greatly appreciated, and will help us (ObjectShare)
> >>in knowing what the development community needs.

> >>Thanks !!

> >>If you have any trouble with the application, please sned email to:

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Call for input
On Tue, 06 Apr 1999 19:27:34 GMT, "James A. Robertson"

Quote:

>Ahh, I see my typing skills are dooming my efforts again ;-)

>Thanks Dennis

>> Here is the corrected version of the URL

Actually you might try going to

         http://cc36623-a.hwrd1.md.home.com

this is his home page -- its a bit interesting so far, but knowing
james its likely to get more interesting as time goes on.

You can get to the VisualWave notes directly from there.

Quote:

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Call for input
Ok, let me try again:

Visit this page:  http://cc36623-a.hwrd1.md.home.com/index.html

and follow the VisualWorks feedback link.  That will take you to the Application.

The input will be greatly appreciated, and help us (ObjectShare) determine what
features people are
looking for in an Application Development Environment at this point.

Thanks !!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Call for input

Quote:

>On Tue, 06 Apr 1999 17:26:38 GMT, "James A. Robertson"

>>I have put up a small VisualWave application in order to get feedback
>>from the community on the product.  If you have used (or are
>>using) VisualWorks, please take a momemt to visit:

>Did not work -- not found -- is it correct?

There is a '2' missing - its

Quote:

>>Your input would be greatly appreciated, and will help us (ObjectShare)
>>in knowing what the development community needs.

>>Thanks !!

>>If you have any trouble with the application, please sned email to:

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. needed: info on bios calls to input and compare

2. Minor update to toy VRML parser, call for input

3. Call for input

4. Call for input: Standard Python MIDI module

5. call for input on OO FAQ book

6. Bash calls TCL, TCL calls Bash, 2nd Bash never reads input

7. Call a SQL stored procedure using input and output parameters

8. How to queue input and call external program

9. Calling a python function with a list as the input argument from C

10. Lahey SYSTEM call, and using the keypad for input

11. Input/output in C function called by Fortran Program

12. If tk_messageBox is first call in script, no subsequent widgets take input