US - FL VisualAge Smalltalk designers/developers needed
Author Message
 US - FL VisualAge Smalltalk designers/developers needed

Performance Software Services, Inc. is a provider of professional
consulting services in support of object-oriented technology. We offer
mentoring services, contract programming, and remote development
"outsourcing" capabilities.  PSSI offers our employees full benefits to
include major medical, disability, dental, life, vacation, etc. plus a
no-wait 401K plan, and more.

We are looking to add to our organization and the following position is
currently available:

Skills: Intermediate to expert level VisualAge Smalltalk, Envy a plus
LOCATION: FL (West Palm Area)
YRS OF EXPERIENCE: 2 +
level business application.  This will be an opportunity to work on a true
OO application using smalltalk. You will also have an opportunity to be
involved in aspects of the design process.

preferred) or via fax at 1-800-725-7923 or you can call us at
1-800-725-8369.

Regards,
Jerome Pepin
___________________________________
Performance Software Services Inc.

407-725-0260
800-725-7923 fax
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. US - FL VisualAge Smalltalk designers/developers needed

2. US-FL VisualAge Smalltalk (Sr. and Intermediate developers needed)

3. US-FL VisualAge Smalltalk - Sr. and Intermediate developers needed

4. US-FL - VisualAge Smalltalk developer (NT/Unix) needed

5. US-Fl - VisualAge Smalltalk developer

6. US-Fl, Juno - VisualAge smalltalk developer

7. US-FL, Juno - VisualAge smalltalk developer

8. US-FL VisualWorks & VisualAge Smalltalk developers

9. US-FL .VisualAge Smalltalk developers - PSSI

10. US-FL, Juno - VisualAge Smalltalk Developers, C++ a plus

11. US-FL, VisualAge Smalltalk/GEMSTONE developer sought.

12. US-FL, Juno - VisualAge for smalltalk developers