Serious, VERY serious SmallTalk help needed in Dallas.. immediate professional help needed.
Author Message
 Serious, VERY serious SmallTalk help needed in Dallas.. immediate professional help needed.

It appears that, as a minimum, responding parties should be toilet
trained.

Larry
--

editing):

Quote:
>Could you vague this up for us a bit?

>On Wed, 13 Jan 1999 16:15:31 GMT, "Leveridge & Friedman INC"

>>We need help, major project help needed immediately.!  no messing.

>>Sincerely,
>>John.

>Ron Jeffries
> http://www.*-*-*.com/
>Disclaimer:  I could be wrong -- but I'm not.
>    (Eagles, "Victim of Love")

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Serious, VERY serious SmallTalk help needed in Dallas.. immediate professional help needed.

2. Smalltalk help needed in Dallas.. immediate professional help needed...

3. Smalltalk help needed in Dallas.. LOCAL Candidates ONLY immediate professional help needed...

4. Smalltalk help needed in Dallas.. immediate professional help needed...

5. Serious HELP needed!!!

6. I need serious help!!!!!!A beginners plea!

7. Makefiles and Linpack -- Need some serious help

8. Full time serious long term SmallTalk positions available!

9. A serious bug in Smalltalk :-) (4.x and VisualWorks)

10. Serious numeric error in Smalltalk/V

11. serious cleanup needed here

12. Serious problems with Tcl_DeleteInterp(), need advice on patch.