Smalltalk Jobs at Precision
Author Message
 Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

Precision System Design is a consulting firm specializing in
object-oriented software development.  We have openings for consulting
and full-time positions at various clients throughout the country.

We give you ATLEAST 80% of the billrate, ask us for details!

Below are some Smalltalk positions for which we are currently recruiting.

If you are seeking a position as a Smalltalk developer, please
email (RTF format preferred) or fax your resume:

973-377-7500                               FAX:  973-467-9220
http://www.*-*-*.com/

All resumes received will be held in complete confidence.

_____________________

Client:    Major Insurance Company
Location:  Washington, DC

Our client is looking to bring on board 2 additional
smalltalk developers for 6 month assignments.  The
positions are for mid to senior level smalltalk
developer. Our client is developing a new policy
system using VisualAge Smalltalk and an extreme
programing process.

Must have some experience with VisualAge class library. Developers work on
implementing business rules and GUI functionality within the existing
framework.

 Knowledge of VA Assist, Envy, various widget kits, and/or TestMentor a
plus.

_____________________

Client:    Software Company
Location:  Texas

Our client is looking for all levels:
from coders with 2 years, to leaders of projects.

Building client-server applications in VisualWorks,
accesssing data in Oracle.  Some web-based
applications are built in VisualWave.

Requirements:
-2 years Smalltalk VisualWorks industry experience

Nice to Have:
- VisualWave
- OO design
- Oracle, RDBMS experience

Resumes are treated with complete confidence and not sent to
clients without your approval.

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 03:17:55 GMT

1. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

2. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

3. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

4. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

5. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

6. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

7. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision