Smalltalk Project Manager & Developers, Minneapolis, MN
Author Message
 Smalltalk Project Manager & Developers, Minneapolis, MN

Position #1: Smalltalk Project Manager: Our largest customer, a
telecommunications firm, needs ongoing order-entry systems for tracking
sales of their digital services (Frame Relay, ISDN, SMDS, etc).  They are
using an Oracle database to house the data, and ParcPlace VisualWorks to
provide custom interfaces for the data.  Duties include OOA/OOD,
establishing project timelines and resource plans, supervising developers,
and interfacing with the customer.

Required:
*  Project Management experience {prefer 1 year experience}
*  Smalltalk {prefer 2 years experience, prefer VisualWorks}
*  RDBMS (Oracle/Sybase) {prefer 1 year experience}
*  Relocation to twin cities

Desired:
*  ENVY experience
*  Methodologies (Booch, OMT )
*  OOA/OOD, architect
*  Framework experience

Position #2: Smalltalk Developer: Same customer & project listed above
(telecommunications).  Duties include OOA/OOD, application development,
unit testing.

Required:
*  Smalltalk {prefer 2 years experience, prefer VisualWorks}
*  RDBMS (Oracle/Sybase) {prefer 1 year experience}
*  Relocation to twin cities

Desired:
*  ENVY experience
*  Methodologies (Booch, OMT )
*  OOA/OOD, architect
*  Framework experience

Integrity Solutions, a 50-person consulting firm, has been building custom
NEXTSTEP and Smalltalk applications since 1992.  Our strength is creating
graphical front-ends to relational databases, primarily Oracle and Sybase.
We also tackle the more complex Web problems: Web interfaces to RDBM's,
and Java applets.  We are a full-solutions provider, with talented
consultants at every phase of the software development cycle: project
management, OOA/OOD, prototyping, development, testing, documentation, and
training.  Excellent compensation and benefits.

--
Randy Marchessault
V.P., Integrity Solutions, Inc.

Tue, 16 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. US-MN-Minneapolis Experienced Smalltalk Project Leaders, DTA

2. US-MN-Minneapolis Experienced Smalltalk Project Leader(s), DTA

3. US-MN-Minneapolis Sr. Smalltalk Project Leader

4. US-MN-Minneapolis Sr. Project/Leader(s) Smalltalk, DTA

5. US-MN-Minneapolis Sr. Smalltalk Project Leader, DTA

6. US-MN-Minneapolis, Sr. Project Leader Smalltalk, DTA

7. US-MN-Minneapolis - Smalltalk Project Leader, DTA

8. US-MN-Minneapolis Smalltalk Sr. Project Leader, DTA

9. Smalltalk Developer: Minneapolis, MN

10. Smalltalk Developers 6 month contract - Minneapolis, MN

11. Smalltalk Developers 6 month contract - Minneapolis, MN

12. Minneapolis MN - Smalltalk Developers - (ParcPlace Digitalk / IBM VisualAge)