VW 7
Author Message
 VW 7

Is there any official release date for VW 7 NC ??

Just can't wait...  ;)

--
---------------------------
Benoit St-Jean

Fri, 04 Feb 2005 21:41:19 GMT
 VW 7

Quote:

> Is there any official release date for VW 7 NC ??

No, rumour has it that the site is being revamped to support the NC
community in an interactive way. I guess that pushes the public release
of NC at least several weeks into the future :-(

 > Just can't wait...  ;)

I'd say order it at your local VW distributor, after all the thing is
finished, just not publically available on the net. I don't expect
you'll be charged much above postage costs.

I guess snailmail will beat internet time in this case :-/

Reinout
-------

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 00:36:31 GMT

1. Performance improvements between VW 3.0 and VW 5i

2. VM crashes VW 3.1b and VW 3.1c, Windows 2000, Oracle 8.1.7.0

3. VW 1.0 to VW 2.0 Upgrade Issues

4. Use of VW 2.0 Notebook widget in VW 1.0

5. VW - Migration ObjectWorks to VW 252

6. GemStone - GeODE + VW = ObjectStore + VW ?

7. VW 1.0/ 2.0 + Apple Events ?? (=> Mosaic + VW 1.0/2.0)

8. More Image Manipulation in VW

9. Cusotmizing unhandled exceptions in VW

10. Image Manipulation VW 2.0

11. VW question - sliders

12. Curve-fitting objects for PP VW 2.0 Image