Input field does not seem to work in foreign versions of Windows
Author Message
 Input field does not seem to work in foreign versions of Windows

A freeCAD7 user reports the problem below. 'freeCAD7' is written
entirely in VW7. It seems that VW7 has problems in foreign versions of
OS's. A GERMAN user reports the same problem. Thank you for your help.

All the best,
A-S Koh
http://www.*-*-*.com/

I was just trying FreeCAD, It doesn't work for me any dialog
containing a
number ( like animation to do playu in the first tutorial says "not an
integer"
 any input does not work. I have the same problem in any dialog I got
the
following error box.

no way I can input a valid number :
-5 does not work 5.0 does not work 5,0 does not work !!

I m running win2K sp3  target system is Win XP no sp in FRENCH  hat
may be
the problem.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Gh portefait

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 04:39:25 GMT

1. input field problem on foreign machines

2. Aby got the QBE patch - link on Clarion Foundry does not seem to work

3. Newbie question: WinNT Python 1.5.2 - import seems not to work the way I expect

4. Gets seems not to work in expect

5. Expect does not seem to work properly.

6. info locals seems not to work properly

7. TCL/TK Mouse events do not seem to work on Digital UNIX 3.2B

8. tk_popup problem on X (seems to work on Windows)

9. -- VISUAL WORKS HELP -- input field update

10. Exe version of a VI that calls a DLL does not seem to call DLL but works correctly in VI version.

11. Multiple field separators for paranthesis not working

12. Field Separator not working