!!!HELP !!! Disable Notebook-Pages
Author Message
 !!!HELP !!! Disable Notebook-Pages

merry Smalltalk

Help... I need somebody help....
I have got a problem with my notebook implementation. I tried to disable some
notebook-pages (not all) but it doesn't work. Is there anybody who can help me.

Thanks a lot in advance

Sat, 13 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 !!!HELP !!! Disable Notebook-Pages
: merry smalltalk

: Help... I need somebody help....
: I have got a problem with my notebook implementation. I tried to disable some
: notebook-pages (not all) but it doesn't work. Is there anybody who can help me.

        It would be very helpful to know which Smalltalk you use...
Zviki Cohen

In-line Skater                      Computer Science student
Macintosh Developer                 Technion - Israel Institute of Technology
Smalltalk Hacker

                  Homepage: http://wstud.cs.technion.ac.il/~s2533197/

        "It's easier to attract honey with flies"

Sun, 14 Jun 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. !!!HELP !!! Disable Notebook-Pages

2. disabling a notebook tab

3. notebook page changed event

4. VAST 3.0: PM Notebook page dynamic show / hide

5. creating dynamically notebook pages?

6. duplicate mnemonics in separate notebook pages

7. changing notebook page using keyboard

8. question about delete pages in notebook widget.

9. BWidget NoteBook: Retrieve current page?

10. BWidgets Notebook: Adjusting the Outer Margins in a Page

11. BWidget: PagesManager/Notebook ... pages vs initial state

12. focus or odd behavior with notebook pages..