SE: Long Filenames?
Author Message
 SE: Long Filenames?

--default:860079701:180:-504785:7536

Hello,

has anyone "updated" Smalltalk Express to use Long Filenames under '95. I have no experience with
Smalltalk and only able to use Long Filenames in the FileDialog from the Common Dialog Lib. .

Thanks,

Udo

--default:860079701:180:-504785:7536

<head>
    <title></title>
</head>

    '95. I have no experience with Smalltalk and only able to use Long Filenames
    in the FileDialog from the Common Dialog Lib. .

--default:860079701:180:-504785:7536--

Mon, 20 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Long Filenames okay for physical filenames???

2. DOS 8.3 filenames (how to remove long filenames header)

3. Library os.path.isfile(filename) - long filenames error.

4. US - FL - S.E. ****SMALLTALKING PROGRAMMERS: WE WANT YOU****LONG-TERM CONTRACT

5. US - FL - S.E. ****C++/SMALLTALK PROGRAMMING OPPORTUNITIES***LONG-TERM CONTRACT

6. long-to-short dir/filenames

7. Osx long filenames truncated

8. VW2.0 under Win 95 + long filenames?

9. Long Filenames

10. Spaces in Directory Names - Long Filenames

11. Long Filenames in Clarion

12. Long Filenames