Smalltalk version 4.5 and browser
Author Message
 Smalltalk version 4.5 and browser

I would like to know if it is possible to embed a browser in Smalltalk version 4.5?

Many Thanks,

TR

Sun, 03 Apr 2005 00:37:57 GMT
 Smalltalk version 4.5 and browser

Quote:
> I would like to know if it is possible to embed a browser in Smalltalk
version 4.5?

By Smalltalk I will assume you mean Dolphin Smalltalk, however I am not
aware of a Dolphin Smalltalk version 4.5 (a beta perhaps?).  So I assume
that either you mean 4.1.x or 5.x.  By browser I will assume you mean web
browser.  In Dolphin 4.1.x and above see the "Simple Web Browser" package
for an example.

Chris

Sun, 03 Apr 2005 09:13:18 GMT

1. Smalltalk version 4.5 and browser

2. Subject: Mirror site for Product Scope 32 PRO Version 4.5 Downloads

3. Product Scope 32 PRO Version 4.5 Released!

4. Can I read files made in version 4.5 with 4.1 Reader

5. how i can get cobol 4.5 version free

6. ANNOUNCE: new version (4.2/4.5) of jstools

7. VisualAge 4.5 Last Version?????????

8. VisualAge Smalltalk Enterprise 4.5

9. Smalltalk 4.5 DB cursor

10. Is OLE Supported in VA 4.5 Smalltalk Server