Application Manager ???
Author Message
 Application Manager ???

Hi,

I have used a software called "Application Manager from SoftPert
Systems" a long time ago. It was an extension to Smalltalk/V
environment.

I would like to know if this enterprise is still alive, if they
have moved the "Application Manager" to Smalltalk/V for WINDOWS, or
if any other company is selling such a package. I haven't seen any
adverti{*filter*}t about such applications in the last SCOOP issues.

Would someone know that ?  Thank you in advance,

------------------------------------
Paulo Henrique Cavalcante Lisboa   |

FAX: 55-81-5250225                 |
------------------------------------
Universidade Federal de Pernambuco |
Departamento de Informatica        |
Brazil                             |
------------------------------------

Tue, 03 Oct 1995 08:39:20 GMT

1. **** TimeSaver Application Manager Updated! ****

2. Adding icons to Window's Application Manager

3. application manager

4. : Operator beta 1, Tcl/Tk based Files & Applications manager.

5. ANNOUNCE: Operator-1.0a7.tar.gz, Tcl/Tk based File & Application Manager.

6. J applications without the session manager

7. Changes in ENVY/Manager R3.0 application prerequisites

8. visualworks 2.5, request for application resource manager, X11

9. Changing the manager of an application

10. Club Manager Example Application

11. JOBOP Application Support Manager

12. US-MA-Boston 20 VMS Applications Development Project Managers