Unicode
Author Message
 Unicode

Will there be a Unicode Dolphin image in a future version - a la Smatlltalk
MT, where both ANSI and Unicode images are provided? As Win XP gradually
replaces older versions, there will be less and less Windows machines that
do not support Unicode.

Nick

Wed, 14 Apr 2004 04:12:41 GMT
 Unicode
Nick

Quote:
> Will there be a Unicode Dolphin image in a future version - a la
Smatlltalk
> MT, where both ANSI and Unicode images are provided? As Win XP gradually
> replaces older versions, there will be less and less Windows machines that
> do not support Unicode.

Probably, but I'm afraid it is going to be a long while before we can ignore
Windows 9x totally.

Regards

Blair

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:55:07 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: unicode 0.4, command line unicode database query tool

2. Q: Unicode support for text edit control? (D5)

3. WIll Unicode solve char set problem?

4. WIll Unicode solve char set problem?

5. Unicode and Underscored alphabetics

6. Unicode and underscored alphabetics