Available Dolphin 4.0
Author Message
 Available Dolphin 4.0

I was work with VA for Smalltalk last year, now i am work with
Object Studio, but i would like to evaluate Dolphin 4.0. Is there a
full version of Dolphin 4.0(try and Buy) ?
thanks

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:06:38 GMT
 Available Dolphin 4.0

> I was work with VA for smalltalk last year, now i am work with
> Object Studio, but i would like to evaluate Dolphin 4.0. Is there a
> full version of Dolphin 4.0(try and Buy) ?
> thanks

Unfortunately, we don't have a trial version of Dolphin available. However,
you might like to poll for recommendations from this group and give the
Dolphin Value Edition a try at $69.95.

Best Regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
http://www.object-arts.com

---
Visit the Dolphin Smalltalk WikiWeb
http://www.object-arts.com/wiki/html/Dolphin/FrontPage.htm
---

Fri, 18 Jul 2003 21:02:19 GMT

1. SUnit test suite for Dolphin 4.0 available

2. ANN: Source Tracking System 2.01 for Dolphin Smalltalk 4.0 available

3. ANN: Source Tracking System 2.0 for Dolphin Smalltalk 4.0 available

4. Dolphin Smalltalk 4.0 is Now Available

5. Dolphin Smalltalk 4.0 is Now Available

6. Dolphin 4.0 Try Before You Buy

7. Dolphin 4.0 Bug: PositionableStream>>isEmpty?

8. DSDN for Dolphin 4.0

9. Dolphin 4.0 installation problem

10. Trial version of Dolphin 4.0

11. Dolphin 4.0 possible bugs or user ignorance

12. Dolphin 4.0 Patch Level 1