ANNOUNCE: New Jersey STUG Homepage
Author Message
 ANNOUNCE: New Jersey STUG Homepage

I have created a homepage for the New Jersey Smalltalk Users Group.
It can be reached at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Our February meeting will include a "Use-Case" workshop.

Details can be found on the homepage.

The meeting will be held Wednesday, Feb. 21, 1996 in Cranford NJ.
All are welcome.

-Jonathan Pletzke
P.S. You can also check out my work-in-progress home page at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 08 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Smalltalk position in Jersey City New Jersey

2. Announce: New Jersey Smalltalk Users Group

3. *** ANNOUNCE: Standard ML of New Jersey, version 110.38 available ***

4. NEW Client in New Jersey - VisualWorks

5. Consulting Opportunities New York, New Jersey

6. US-New York/New Jersey: Smalltalk and C++ programmers needed

7. New NYC STUG Site

8. Smalltalk User Group in New Jersey...

9. Smalltalk work in New Jersey??

10. APL users group in NewYork/New Jersey???

11. New Jersey : Smalltalk / C++ developers required

12. **New Jersey Smalltalk Users' Group Meeting Announcement