Troy, MI Patterns Group?
Author Message
 Troy, MI Patterns Group?

I heard last night at DetroitNET there used to be a Patterns group in Troy,
and that many of there members were Smalltalkers from EDS.  I also heard rumor
that some of them have become big XPers.

Are any of you out there?  Are you still meeting?

--
.tom

Wed, 28 Jul 2004 02:12:57 GMT
 Troy, MI Patterns Group?

Quote:

> I heard last night at DetroitNET there used to be a Patterns group in Troy,
> and that many of there members were Smalltalkers from EDS.  I also heard rumor
> that some of them have become big XPers.

> Are any of you out there?  Are you still meeting?

There is a Detroit-area based XP user group which is currently active.
See http://www.extremeprogramming.org/mxpe.html for more info, and to
join the mailing list.

I'm not sure if the Patterns group still exists or not.

I'd certainly be interested in any area Smalltalk group that might form
in the area.

- Doug Way

Wed, 28 Jul 2004 03:12:41 GMT

1. Troy, MI startup looking for programmers

2. Troy MI Company Looking for Object Modeling Consultant

3. Job Opportunity - Mainframe COBOL training program - Starts again on July 2th in Troy, MI

4. Troy, MI startup looking for programmers

5. Pattern Discussion Group Hamburg/Germany

6. DesignAnalyzer find pattern & bus grouping

7. RFD for a comp.software.patterns group

8. Pattern Discussion Group Hamburg/Germany

9. Seattle Nov 18 st user group meeting - design patterns

11. click the link for the best google group http://groups-beta.google.com/group/boysworld

12. pattern,pattern problem