stupid question re:st.cs.uiuc.edu ftp
Author Message
 stupid question re:st.cs.uiuc.edu ftp

hello,
        Is there any special procedure to FTPing to st.cs.uiuc.edu?  I am
trying to get access to the manchester mirror there and cannot connect, this
is annoying me and I would like to get this resolved.  I will be away for
the next 2 weeks so please send email and thanks all yous great netters out
there.

thanks marc

Tue, 05 Dec 1995 05:42:13 GMT

1. How to connect to Smalltalk Archive (st-www.cs.uiuc.edu)

2. What's on st.cs.uiuc.edu?

3. is st.cs.uiuc.edu down?

4. vwnc@cs.uiuc.edu

5. NOW SHOWING - wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/VisualWorks/Recent+Changes

6. CORRECTING -->NOW SHOWING - wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/VisualWorks/Recent+Changes

7. VWNC: vwnc@cs.uiuc.edu not working?

8. ANNOUNCE: ftp.cs.berkeley.edu archive going away

9. Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

10. anarres.cs.berkeley.edu

11. news-relayFrom: pop@roo.cs.umass.edu (Robin Popplestone)

12. news-relayFrom: pop@roo.cs.umass.edu (Robin Popplestone)