MA: Cambridge Senior QA Automation and Y2K Consultants Wanted
Author Message
 MA: Cambridge Senior QA Automation and Y2K Consultants Wanted

Senior Quality Assurance Engineers

You will design and execute automated and manual tests for scientific
applications written in Smalltalk, Visual C++ and Perl. You should have 5+
years SQA and programming experience with an OO or database product, and
be familiar with Sun, Mac, NT4.0 or Win95. Working knowledge of OTF,
WinRunner, X-Runner, Visual Test or QA Partner also needed. Samples of
your testing code will be required for interview.

I'm the hiring manager. Please email me with a resume or phone me at
978-635-9281.

web: www.mlnm.com

--
*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
Linda McInnis

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. US-MA: Cambridge Software QA people wanted

2. Job: Smalltalk literate QA people wanted -Cambridge, MA

3. US-MA:Cambridge:Smalltalk literate QA people needed

4. Senior/Principal S.Eng., EIS Development, Cambridge MA, New England

5. Cambridge, MA - Mainframe Consultant Needed - VSAM Expertise Needed

6. Cambridge, MA -- Mainframe Consultant Needed - IBM Assembler Expertise Needed

7. Cambridge, MA -- Mainframe Consultant Needed - IBM Assembler Expertise Needed

8. Cambridge, MA - Mainframe Consultant Needed - VSAM Expertise Needed

9. Y2K Consultant Wanted

10. Cambridge, MA -- Contract Programmer Needed - IBM Assembly / VSAM Application Development

11. US-MA-Cambridge-Smalltalk biotechnology software development jobs

12. US - MA - Cambridge - Biotechnology - VisualWorks