Camp Smalltalk (CS 6) registration
Author Message
 Camp Smalltalk (CS 6) registration

CampSmalltalk6 (23.06. - 27.06.2003) Notice!

Dear friends,

we currently only have 12 registered attendents for CampSmalltalk6
in Gronau, Germany due from 23.06 to 27.06.2003.

As the deadline for room reservation is soon passing, I highly
urge you to register a.s.a.p. if you intend to participate.
Otherwise, we cannot guarantee to be able to provide accomodation
in the area (as it is kind of "in the middle of nowhere")

The deadline for us to tell the management of the conference center
how many rooms we will need is also the end of this week
and we will not be able to aquire more conference rooms afterwards.

Regards,

                Claus

Please visit:

CS6 swiki at

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Our Website at

http://www.*-*-*.com/

eXept Software AG, Boennigheim, Germany
phone : +49(0)7143-88304-0
fax   : +49(0)7143-88304-44

web   : www.eXept.de

Sun, 06 Nov 2005 23:29:38 GMT

1. Camp Smalltalk (CS 6) registration

2. xml.smalltalk.org, mod.smalltalk.org and camp.smalltalk.org DNS problems resolved

3. Waging peace re: Smalltalk Boot Camp

4. Camp Smalltalk Four

5. Camp Smalltalk @ OOPSLA 2001

6. Camp Smalltalk At SS 2003

7. Dolphin Pod at Camp Smalltalk 4?

8. Camp Smalltalk Refactoring Browser Extensions CS6 release

9. camp.smalltalk.org

10. Camp Smalltalk in Denver or Dallas?

11. Camp Smalltalk 4 report is up!

12. VM Crash with SUnit Camp Smalltalk 3.0