web site
Author Message
 web site

Hi , all

I can not access to www.object-arts.com.
I seems the domain name  has been caduced or selling or  under construction.
Is there another site to access dolphin's principal site?

TIA
Pablo

Mon, 22 Aug 2005 23:34:39 GMT
 web site
Pablo,

Quote:
> I can not access to www.object-arts.com.
> I seems the domain name  has been caduced or selling or  under
construction.
> Is there another site to access dolphin's principal site?

The server is being moved. You'll have to wait until the move is complete
and the DNS records have propagated, I'm afraid.

Best Regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
http://www.object-arts.com
---
Are you trying too hard?
http://www.object-arts.com/Relax.htm
---

Mon, 22 Aug 2005 23:54:25 GMT
 web site
Thanks
Pablo

Quote:
> Pablo,

> > I can not access to www.object-arts.com.
> > I seems the domain name  has been caduced or selling or  under
> construction.
> > Is there another site to access dolphin's principal site?

> The server is being moved. You'll have to wait until the move is complete
> and the DNS records have propagated, I'm afraid.

> Best Regards,

> Andy Bower
> Dolphin Support
> http://www.object-arts.com
> ---
> Are you trying too hard?
> http://www.object-arts.com/Relax.htm
> ---

Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:01:01 GMT
 web site
I am trying to update my Dolphin 5.01 image using the Live Update, but
it does not come back with any of the patches (2 or 3).

In the past, I was able to use IE to access the patches from the
following URL:

http://www.object-arts.com/Lib/Update/Dolphin/5.0/Professional

but I have not been able to do this since the server move.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Scott

Quote:

> Pablo,

> > I can not access to www.object-arts.com.
> > I seems the domain name  has been caduced or selling or  under
>  construction.
> > Is there another site to access dolphin's principal site?

> The server is being moved. You'll have to wait until the move is complete
> and the DNS records have propagated, I'm afraid.

> Best Regards,

> Andy Bower
> Dolphin Support
> http://www.object-arts.com
> ---
> Are you trying too hard?
> http://www.object-arts.com/Relax.htm
> ---

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 02:27:52 GMT
 web site
Scott,

Quote:
> I am trying to update my Dolphin 5.01 image using the Live Update, but
> it does not come back with any of the patches (2 or 3).

It's working for me.  You might try something like this:

SmalltalkWorkspaceDocument show streamIn:(
  IStream onURL:(LiveUpdate patchLocationFor:1)
) contents asString readStream

or perhaps check whether you might have a cached copy that's causing
trouble.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Sun, 28 Aug 2005 02:58:18 GMT

1. LLNL Web site / FTP site down

2. New Web Site: The Tcl Plugin How-to Site

3. ANNOUNCE: New Clipper Web Site on World Wide Web

4. Intel Secrets Web Site forced to quit some web site activity...

5. Smalltalk Solutions Web Site 6.6.2003

6. SUnit 3.1 - new version, new web site

7. APL2003 detailed program on SIGAPL Web site

8. STIC Web Site

9. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS

10. READ THE WEB-SITE THAT THE KIKES TRY TO CENSOR

11. READ THE ONLY WEB SITE THAT WANTS TO KILL JEWS AND BLACKS

12. Web Site.