Flat file manager
Author Message
 Flat file manager

I am looking for a free set of classes to manage flat files (kind of
tables exported
from a database as ASCII files).
Thanks

Thierry NEEL
Object Intelligence
C{*filter*}te, NC

Fri, 18 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Flat file manager
Hi!

 VA 3.0 includes a flat file ODBC driver.

Robin
Systems Engineer,
Wipro Systems,
INDIA.

Quote:
>I am looking for a free set of classes to manage flat files (kind of
>tables exported
>from a database as ASCII files).
>Thanks

>Thierry NEEL
>Object Intelligence
>C{*filter*}te, NC

Sun, 20 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. File Conversion with File Manager on Huge files

2. Keep FLAT button FLAT

3. Use File manager to REBUILD files

4. File Manager 2 released (Automatic File Upgrading (inc TPS))

5. Importing flat text files

6. comparing flat file fields to database fields

7. Filtering a flat file

8. Eliminate zeroes from fixed-width flat file

9. Updation of a column in a flat file

10. Looping through data from ascii flat file...

11. help getting pieces of data from ascii flat file

12. How Can We Maintain A Flat File On Internet