Smalltalk news server test post - please ignore
Author Message
 Smalltalk news server test post - please ignore

This is being posted from our test news server. If you see this please
ignore it.

If you don't see this - well then it didn't work :-)

--
David Pennington

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 05:40:32 GMT
 Smalltalk news server test post - please ignore
Quote:

> This is being posted from our test news server. If you see this please
> ignore it.

> If you don't see this - well then it didn't work :-)

> --
> David Pennington

Mon, 11 Aug 2003 07:12:00 GMT

1. Testing my news server: please ignore

2. Testing news server speed. please ignore

3. Totally Objects Test Post, please ignore

4. test post, please ignore

5. Test post, please ignore

6. Test Post [Please Ignore With Extreme Prejudice]

7. This is a test post please ignore

8. Test post -- please ignore

9. test posting from w3.uccb.ns.ca - please ignore

10. posting test - please ignore

11. Test Post - Please Ignore

12. NG posting test -- please ignore.