How do I get an 'old style' class browser in VW.
Author Message
 How do I get an 'old style' class browser in VW.

Like the one on page 87 of
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~ducasse/WebPages/FreeBooks/STandOO/Smalltalk....

( The choice means nothing. This is a book I know has the diagram. )

Sat, 05 Feb 2005 03:52:03 GMT
 How do I get an 'old style' class browser in VW.

Quote:
> Like the one on page 87 of
> http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/FreeBooks/STandOO/Smalltalk-a
> nd-OO.pdf.

What's on that picture isn't an old, or any other, style VW class browser.
In VW7 you can see hierarchy diagrams in RB without doing anything special.

--

VisualWorks Engineering
[:s | s, s printString] value: '[:s | s, s printString] value: '

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 03:51:39 GMT

1. Write a VW Class for Me and I'll pay you

2. Paper on using VW's XML and XSL classes

3. instance creations methods for VW's Image class

4. Old Basic's INPUT command RealBasic Style???

5. Getting a program to inform you when it's done

6. HttpDist - getting errors, What I'm doing wrong

7. getting rid of old vi's

8. VW - VA Wanted: 'neutral' comparison

9. VA Equivalent of VW 'Transcript clear'

10. Access to T'Class vs T'Class as parameter to subprogram

11. View's creation in VW.

12. Getting an instance's class name?