Dropping files from the explorer?
Author Message
 Dropping files from the explorer?

Hi!

I wonder whether there is a(n easy) way to accept dropped files from the
explorer in an Dolphin application or drag something from Dolphin into an
explorer to create a new file. I managed to understand and use D&D within
the application but found no way to get a #drop: event by dragging explorer
files.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Truth Until Paradox

Mon, 12 Apr 2004 05:53:02 GMT

1. Drag & Drop to Explorer under Windows 95

2. Drag/drop from Explorer to CW

3. Drag and Drop in Windows with Explorer

4. Python scripts as Drop targets in Windows Explorer

5. Drag&Drop from windows95 explorer to tcl/tk

6. File Drop Combo with ODBC file

7. File Filed Drop List Problems

8. Explorer Style file dialog

9. Help with AVI's etc, CW and File Explorer or other product

10. "Explorer" Style Help file

11. CapeSoft File Explorer Version 1.0 Gold Shipped.

12. LV 7.0: Enable Windows Explorer for LLB files