Reading past notices in comp.lang.smalltalk
Author Message
 Reading past notices in comp.lang.smalltalk

Hi, fellow Smalltalkers ....

I have just started reading the comp.lang.smalltalk articles
on a daily basis.

Can anyone tell me how to get copies of previous articles. My site
only stores the most recent messages (i.e the previous weeks).

  John Pugh
  School of Computer Science
  Carleton University
  Ottawa, Ontario
  CANADA K1S

  Telephone: 613-235-7470
  Fax: 613-788-4330

Sun, 01 Nov 1992 21:03:50 GMT

1. --- comp.lang.clarion guidelines: please read before you post (weekly notice)

2. --- comp.lang.clarion guidelines: please read before you post (weekly notice)

3. --- comp.lang.clarion guidelines: please read before you post (weekly notice)

4. --- comp.lang.clarion guidelines: please read before you post (weekly notice)

5. --- comp.lang.clarion guidelines: please read before you post (weekly notice)

6. comp.lang.smalltalk.advocacy, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

7. comp.lang.smalltalk.dolphin, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

8. Anonymous FTP server for logo files and past comp.lang.logo messages

9. Costa Ricans want to read comp.lang.smalltalk

10. comp.lang.asm370, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

11. comp.lang.asm370, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal

12. comp.lang.awk, FINAL NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal