VW - VA Wanted: 'neutral' comparison
Author Message
 VW - VA Wanted: 'neutral' comparison

For one of our customers we have to make a list of positive and negative
aspects of both VisualWorks and VisualAge (Smalltalk !!!...!!!!)
What reason are there for a choice for, either, VA or VW?
This, without having the intention to start a new 'flavor', or product
war, because I think in every situation there can always be made a
decision based on facts and specific situation in favor of 1 of these 2
products.  (And sure I know that personal preference is another
'influencial').
It is obvious a lot of information is already collected concerning this
issue, but where is it?
TIA
Stephan

--
Soops b.v. (Science Object Oriented Products & Systems)
Oostenburgervoorstraat 146 - 148, 1018 MR, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    >>> Visit our website at http://www.*-*-*.com/ <<<
    >>> Member of STIC http://www.*-*-*.com/ <<<

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. VA Equivalent of VW 'Transcript clear'

2. Wanted: Hints'n'Tips'n'Bits'n'Bobs

3. VA-VW-Dolphin-MT comparison

4. VA-VW-Dolphin-MT comparison

5. Patch to 'fix-up' comparisons

6. (VW->VA) Course or Book recommendations wanted

7. VA Platforms (was VA or VW?????)

8. Wanted : old computers from late 70's early 80's

9. 'Money wanted' algorithm (Cobol version)

10. 'Money wanted' spam

11. Wanted: library of CL-style 'defmacros'

12. Wanted: library of CL-style 'defmacros'