Top MN Objects Consulting Firm with Employment Opportunties
Author Message
 Top MN Objects Consulting Firm with Employment Opportunties

BORN Information Services Group is currently seeking to hire Object
Oriented professionals into our established Object Technology group.
Successful applicants will be experienced in OO technologies, bright,
enthusiastic, conscientious and have a real life outside of the work
environment. Our OO team works with our local Minneapolis/ St. Paul area
clients in a collaborative, small team environment utilizing C++, Java,
Smalltalk and Visual C++.

Our OO Group:
   -  has a business unit focused on object technology.
   -  has a strategy for providing object technology through
      consulting.
   -  is committed to distributed object technology.
   -  knows meta-programming, persistence, design
      patterns, etc.
   -  has business partnerships with key object technology
      vendors.
   -  has other cool, experienced, and senior object
      professionals.

At BORN Information Services Group our innovative, strategic approach to OO
technology has made us a leading OO consulting firm.  Our sharp focus on
our employees and clients has made us a recognized leader in employee and
customer satisfaction. For employees, we offer highly competitive salaries,
a comprehensive benefits package and several unique, innovative perks that
set us far ahead of our competitors (including vacation cabins and company
resort outings).

If you, or someone you know, are interested in joining our Object
Technologies team to do Smalltalk, Java, C++, CORBA, DCOM, architecture,
design, analysis, or other object-oriented work, please contact me at:

BORN Information Services Group
www.born.com
445 East Lake Street, Suite 120
Wayzata, MN 55391
1-800-882-6043 (ext. 4545) -phone
612/404.4444 -fax

Sincerely,
David A. Elhard

Sun, 10 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Top MN Objects Consulting Firm with Employee Opportunities!!

2. Big 5 Consulting firm looking for top-notch Smalltalk Developers

3. RUN Your own Smalltalk Consulting Office....Major Object Tech Firm

4. Employment opportunity at Wall Street firm

5. Programmer/ Analysts Needed Raleigh/RTP, NC for Consulting Firm

6. NYC - Programmer for Computer Software/COnsulting Firm

7. US-FL/IL/TX/MN/OH - Permanent Employment: Software Architects

8. US-FL/IL/TX/MN/OH - Permanent Employment: Software Architects

9. US-FL/IL/TX/MN/OH - Employment: Software Architects

10. Interested in Smalltalk consulting in MN?

11. Boulder, CO: CONSULTING EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES!

12. EMPLOYMENT Opps in Consulting