reviewer needed
Author Message
 reviewer needed

Greetings,

   I am looking for someone to write a review of Smalltalk/v and smalltalk
80 for the October issue of Software Development.  The article is due by the
1st of July.  What you need to be for me is: impartial, able to meet the
deadline, and able to write in a moderately coherent manner.  The goals of
the article are to compare and contrast the two systems, talk about how they
are useful to the corporate developer and other such things that would help
someone make a buying decision.
   I am also looking for someone to do a write up on parts and in particular
am looking for someone with experience with the, I hate to say it, COBOL
wrapper.
   If you are interested please send me email, as I don't read this group.
Explain why you are interested, any writing experience and how to be
contacted.

Thank you kindly,
Thomas Murphy
--
Thomas Murphy
Technical Editor - Software Development and AI Expert magazines

Sun, 08 Oct 1995 04:17:41 GMT

1. Software Reviewers needed

2. JOB: Reviewers Needed

3. VO reviewers needed

4. Expert reviewer needed for FORTH history papers

5. Software Reviewers needed

6. Book Reviewers Needed

7. Ada 95 Reviewers Needed for Software Technology Review

8. Expert reviewers needed

9. Software Reviewers needed

10. Software Reviewers needed

11. Python book reviewers needed