Smalltalk Jobs at Precision
Author Message
 Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

Precision System Design is a consulting firm specializing in
object-oriented software development.  We have openings for consulting
and full-time positions at various clients throughout the country.

Below are some positions for which we are currently recruiting.

If you are seeking positions such as those listed, please
email (RTF format preferred) or fax your resume:

973-377-7500                               FAX:  973-467-9220
http://www.*-*-*.com/

All resumes received will be held in complete confidence.

______________________

Client:    major logistics company
Location:  Bay area, California

Developing Visualworks/Gemstone applications for logistical
and planning purposes.

Essential experience:
    - 3 years Smalltalk

Plusses:
    - Gemstone experience
    - NT
    - C/C++
    - VisualWorks
_____________________

Client:    Financial services firm
Location:  New York City

Experienced Smalltalk developer sought to help support
future versions of trading applications.

    Essential Experience:
    -  2 years Smalltalk (Visualworks a plus)
    -  Unix
    -  RDBMS

    Desirable Experience:
    -  previous finanical industry experience
    -  Sybase

The expected duration of this contract is 18 months.

_________________

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Smalltalk Jobs at Precision
Precision System Design is a consulting firm specializing in
object-oriented software development.  We have openings for consulting
and full-time positions at various clients throughout the country.

Below are some Smalltalk positions for which we are currently recruiting.

http://www.PrecisionSystems.com

All resumes received will be held in complete confidence.

______________________

Client:    major telecommunications company
Location:  Kansas City, Dallas

Designing and developing a customer network management system
using Smalltalk (VisualWorks), GemStone and CORBA.

Essential experience:
    - Smalltalk (1+ years)

Plusses:
    - GemStone or Versant experience
    - previous telecommunications experience

_____________________

Client:    major logistics company
Location:  Bay area, California

Developing Visualworks/Gemstone applications for logistical
and planning purposes.

Essential experience:
    - 3 years Smalltalk

Plusses:
    - Gemstone experience
    - NT
    - C/C++
    - VisualWorks

_____________________

Client:    Insurance firm
Location:  Northern New Jersey

Designing and implementing a claims processing system
in Smalltalk.

Essential experience:
    - 2 year Smalltalk (prefer VisualAge)

Plusses (not essential):
    - previous experience in the insurance industry
    - relational database experience
    - OS/2 or NT
    - background developing frameworks

_____________________

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

2. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

3. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision System Design, Inc.

4. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

5. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

6. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision

7. Smalltalk Jobs at Precision