Smalltalk Users Group in Kansas City?
Author Message
 Smalltalk Users Group in Kansas City?

Does anyone know of a Smalltalk Users Group in Kansas City?

--
David J. Gion
The Gallery Group, Inc.

Sat, 18 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Smalltalk Users Group in Kansas City?

On Tue, 01 Apr 1997 10:12:35 -0500, "David J. Gion"

Quote:

>Does anyone know of a Smalltalk Users Group in Kansas City?

The closest one I've found is in St. Louis ... I don't think it's
active. If you find one please contact me.
Quote:

>--
>David J. Gion
>The Gallery Group, Inc.
>1381 Kildaire Farm Road, Suite #417
>Cary, NC  27511
>Voice: (888) 755.4850

Sat, 18 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Smalltalk Users Group in Kansas City?

As far as I know, there is no users group in KC. There are a number of
users though. Sprint comes to mind, in a big smalltalk way. If anyone is
interested in getting a group started, contact me at:

Richard MacDonald

913/458-6236

Sat, 25 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. February Kansas City Smalltalk User Group meeting

2. Kansas City Smalltalk users group, January meeting

3. Kansas City Users Group Meeting (May 16)

4. Metro Kansas City Tcl User's Group

5. Job, Kansas City, Kansas

6. Permanent Smalltalk spots in Kansas City

7. US-KS-Kansas City - SMALLTALK Programmers

8. VA Smalltalk - Kansas City contract (6 months)

9. Smalltalk in Kansas City

10. Smalltalk developers needed immediately in Kansas City

11. Kansas City: Strong Smalltalk Developers with VWorks: Telecom

12. Kansas City: Smalltalk w/ VWorks: Telecom