PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE (WRITING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS(FOR ANY TASTE))
Author Message
 PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE (WRITING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS(FOR ANY TASTE))

Company accepts an orders for execution of multi-profile softwares.
  Assembling of PCs (can be done only in St.Petersburg,Russia),
installation of licensed softwares training and practiing in software including computer
games,giving helpful advices, solves of puzzels. LOW PRICES. High
quality guaranteed.

                                            Thank you.

                                                 Your luck.

Wed, 21 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE (WRITING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS(FOR ANY TASTE))

Company needs help in communication skills, and also
learning the purpose of *.announce newsgroups, too.

--

         They send spam to all the addresses in my postings ;-(
      "Java: as far away from C++ as possible, but no further." -- me

Wed, 21 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE (WRITING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS(FOR ANY TASTE))

2. PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE (WRITING SOFTWARE PROGRAMS(FOR ANY TASTE))

3. Sr. z/OS DB2 Systems software programming opportunity

4. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

5. Someone Please Help Me - I Help You in Any Software Queries/Programming/Coding

6. Free Software - Realbasic Plugin Info Program

7. ANN: Gitano Software affiliate program.

8. Program of TESTING COMPUTER SOFTWARE Conference (TCS'99)

9. Advance Program: Symposium on Software Reusability (SSR '95)

10. NetUpdate - Add Software Updates via the Internet to Your Programs

11. Gitano Software affiliate program - Product Scope 32 PRO bonus to first 25 signees*

12. Summer Youth Program Software