Unexpected right-click behavior in a tree view
Author Message
 Unexpected right-click behavior in a tree view
I noticed that if I right click below the last item in a TreeView, I get a
#selectionChanged event and the selection is nil.  If I then change focus to a
different window, and change it back (whether by mouse-click or ALT-Tab), the
first item in the list is selected.  Right-clicking below the last item,
however, seems to have no effect.  I also noticed that right and left clicks
work slightly differently when clicking to the right of an object in the list:
left-clicking doesn't change the selection, while right clicking does.  It's
certainly something that you can work around, but seems like the behavior
should be consistent.

Don

Wed, 24 Dec 2003 04:43:05 GMT
 Unexpected right-click behavior in a tree view

[snip]

Quote:
> first item in the list is selected.  Right-clicking below the last item,

[snip]
Make that second one *left-clicking*.  Oops.

Wed, 24 Dec 2003 04:45:26 GMT

1. (wxPython) Double left clicking and right clicking with ListBoxes

2. Unexpected behavior of }

3. CW4 - Bug or just 'unexpected behavior'?? :-)

4. Unexpected behavior of a custom control

5. Unexpected behavior of rxstack.exe? (Regina 3.0, Win32)

6. unexpected os.system behavior on windows NT

7. Unexpected behavior with class and instance variables...

8. Unexpected behavior in PythonWin Debugger

9. Unexpected (by me) exec behavior

10. Unexpected [info level 0] behavior

11. Unexpected [update idletasks] behavior

12. Unexpected behavior in CMU CL for Linux