Disappearing Composite panes...
Author Message
 Disappearing Composite panes...

Howdy,

Got an annoying problem where once in a while, composite panes on our
views disappears when the view is opened. When you close the view and
re-open it, the missing composite pane re-appears. Has anyone
encountered this problem? I tried to pop over to Object Share's web
site, but it seems their site is down.

We're using Visual Smalltalk Enterprise 3.0.1 on OS/2 Warp and Object
Share System's Window Builder Pro 2.0.2.

Thanks.

Andrew

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Disappearing Composite panes...

Quote:

> Got an annoying problem where once in a while, composite panes on our
> views disappears when the view is opened. When you close the view and
> re-open it, the missing composite pane re-appears. Has anyone
> encountered this problem? I tried to pop over to Object Share's web
> site, but it seems their site is down.

Try it again later - it's either down for maintenance or for an ISP
problem. To send a tech support request to ObjectShare, send a message

problem, make sure to include a small example that illustrates the
problem as well as details about your configuration and environemnt.

-Eric Clayberg
President
Smalltalk Systems (StS), a division of Instantiations, Inc.

   Web: http://www.smalltalksystems.com
        http://www.instantiations.com

GO SMALLTALK!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for implementation info on Composite Model-View-Controller architecture

2. Real Project Sample for Abstract Factory,Decorator and Composite

3. Problem with composite parts

4. Composite Controls

5. Auto numbering or composite keys

6. Locating default record in browse(ABC) with composite key

7. c4a browse on composite key

8. Seeking Postdoctoral Position in Composite Materials

9. I18N and Composite Characters

10. Real Project Sample for Abstract Factory,Decorator and Composite

11. Help: Is it possible to modify composite functions?

12. Modelling composite objects