I Want the VA organizer GONE !!
Author Message
 I Want the VA organizer GONE !!

Can someone point me to some information that will enable me to
remove the dreaded VA organizer from my desktop. Win95 machine if that
helps.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I Want the VA organizer GONE !!
News group ibm.software.vaSmalltalk has several postings about it.

Check them out.

Nick

Quote:

>Can someone point me to some information that will enable me to
>remove the dreaded VA organizer from my desktop. Win95 machine if that
>helps.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I Want the VA organizer GONE !!
There are other options than the Organizer.
Try the application manager.  An oldie but a goodie!
Quote:

>Can someone point me to some information that will enable me to
>remove the dreaded VA organizer from my desktop. Win95 machine if that
>helps.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I Want the VA organizer GONE !!
You missed the point. I normally develop outside the auspices of the
organizer.
using the app man. The original posting was in essence an information
gathering
effort
aimed at rendering the VA4.5-ORG helpless. The responses I received led to
me to success.
I have successfully built an image without the VA stuff. Now. I am happy.
But.
Thanks for the attempt.
Quote:

>There are other options than the Organizer.
>Try the application manager.  An oldie but a goodie!

>>Can someone point me to some information that will enable me to
>>remove the dreaded VA organizer from my desktop. Win95 machine if that
>>helps.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I Want the VA organizer GONE !!
I have written a bunch of enhancements to VA, including
the ability to close the organizer and alot of enhancements
for VA to the application manager.

You can get the code from:
http://www.goodstart.com

Enjoy!
Monty Kamath

http://www.goodstart.com

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I Want the VA organizer GONE !!

Can someone point me to some information that will enable me to
remove the dreaded VA organizer from my desktop. Win95 machine if that
helps.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I Want the VA organizer GONE !!
You missed the point. I normally develop outside the auspices of the
organizer.
using the app man. The original posting was in essence an information
gathering
effort
aimed at rendering the VA4.5-ORG helpless. The responses I received led to
me to success.
I have successfully built an image without the VA stuff. Now. I am happy.
But.
Thanks for the attempt.
Quote:

>There are other options than the Organizer.
>Try the application manager.  An oldie but a goodie!

>>Can someone point me to some information that will enable me to
>>remove the dreaded VA organizer from my desktop. Win95 machine if that
>>helps.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 I Want the VA organizer GONE !!
There are other options than the Organizer.
Try the application manager.  An oldie but a goodie!
Quote:

>Can someone point me to some information that will enable me to
>remove the dreaded VA organizer from my desktop. Win95 machine if that
>helps.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. VA 4: Bug in reopening VisualAge Organizer

2. VA Transcript Without the Organizer Window

3. VA Print Utility goes GA

4. VA Programmers Wanted

5. wanted: IBM ST/VA 2.0 Documents

6. Wanted: GF/ST & Tensegrity for VA

7. VW - VA Wanted: 'neutral' comparison

8. VA Print add-on beta testers wanted

9. (VW->VA) Course or Book recommendations wanted

10. VA Widgets wanted

11. New VA database Beta testers wanted

12. SMALLTALK DEVELOPERS WANTED - USAIR, USA, VA