VA Assist for VW
Author Message
 VA Assist for VW

Hi

I saw a really cool demo of VA/Assist.
IS there any plans to have a VW version that would be really good.

Stef

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 VA Assist for VW

Quote:

> I saw a really cool demo of VA/Assist.
> IS there any plans to have a VW version that would be really good.

It is something we are considering, but have made no definite plans for.
Now, if someone wanted to pre-pay for 200 copies... ;-)

-Eric Clayberg
Vice President
Instantiations, Inc., Smalltalk Systems Division

http://www.smalltalksystems.com
http://www.instantiations.com

GO SMALLTALK!

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: VisualAge Usability Assist Tool - VA Assist - Free Trial

2. VA Assist tryout version on VA 3.0a /NT 4.0

3. VA Assist tryout version on VA 3.0a /NT 4.0

4. VA Platforms (was VA or VW?????)

5. Refresh with VA/Assist Pro

6. VA Generator Assist Announced

7. VA Assist Pro Now Available

8. VA Assist - Request for Beta Testers

9. Assist me with ASSIST info

10. VA/VW Smalltalk Open Enrollment Courses-July 2001

11. Immediatecontracts for VA and VW developers DC metro area

12. Open-Enrollment VA, VW Smalltalk Classes at KSC