Smalltalk programming help needed - Minneapolis/St. Paul
Author Message
 Smalltalk programming help needed - Minneapolis/St. Paul

My company has more Smalltalk programming work than our current lead
Smalltalk programmer can handle at this point.  We are looking for a
Smalltalk programmer or a programming firm that can help us with the
backlog, new programming work and the documentation of our Information
System.  For more details, please reply to me via email or contact me in
one of the following ways.

S. Ghazi Akailvi
Human Service Associates
336 North Robert St. #1520
St. Paul, MN 55101

Phone #: 612-224-8967
Fax #  : 612-224-6057

Thank you.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. MN - Minneapolis/St. Paul - Smalltalk Developers (ParcPlace Digitalk and Visual Age)

2. Attn: Mpls/St Paul Smalltalk Developers

3. Object Technology Lecture Series - St. Paul, MN

4. US - MN - St. Paul - Contract Job - COBOL/Group One

5. Job openings St. Paul, MN - COBOL/CICS

6. St. Louis needs a SmallTalk Programmer Trainer

7. *** Need Visual Works Smalltalk Project Lead - Minneapolis ***

8. Mass Mailing help needed (Paul Rubin)

9. Object Technology Lecture Series - St Paul, MN

10. St.Paul

11. ST User Group in Minneapolis, MN

12. US-MO-ST. LOUIS - SMALLTALK NEED