Smalltalk User Group in New Jersey...
Author Message
 Smalltalk User Group in New Jersey...

 Hi Smalltalkers,

 Is there any Smalltalk user group in New Jersey? I don't feel like driving
to New York for meetings.
 After every trip to New York the value of my car decreases 50% ...:)

 If there is no Smalltalk group in NJ, I would be interested in organizing
one....
 There are so many companies in NJ that would be interested in talking to us

 You may e-mail me at:  vlad at  stepweb.com

 Who is coordinating user groups in USA?

 Vlastik

Sat, 16 Jul 2005 23:36:31 GMT
 Smalltalk User Group in New Jersey...

Quote:

> Hi Smalltalkers,

>  Is there any Smalltalk user group in New Jersey? I don't feel like driving
> to New York for meetings.
>  After every trip to New York the value of my car decreases 50% ...:)

>  If there is no Smalltalk group in NJ, I would be interested in organizing
> one....
>  There are so many companies in NJ that would be interested in talking to us

>  You may e-mail me at:  vlad at  stepweb.com

>  Who is coordinating user groups in USA?

>  Vlastik

I don't know of any groups. If you hear of one starting up in Jersey
City (granted its just across the Hudson river but ...) post a
message.

-Charles-A.

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 03:41:14 GMT
 Smalltalk User Group in New Jersey...

Quote:
> > Hi Smalltalkers,

> >  Is there any Smalltalk user group in New Jersey? I don't feel like
driving
> > to New York for meetings.
> >  After every trip to New York the value of my car decreases 50% ...:)

> >  If there is no Smalltalk group in NJ, I would be interested in
organizing
> > one....
> >  There are so many companies in NJ that would be interested in talking
to us

> >  You may e-mail me at:  vlad at  stepweb.com

> >  Who is coordinating user groups in USA?

> >  Vlastik

> I don't know of any groups. If you hear of one starting up in Jersey
> City (granted its just across the Hudson river but ...) post a
> message.

I am looking for a Smalltalk group not far from Sussex county, not far from
exit 19 on route 80 ....
I don't wantr to drive 1 hour ......

Vlastik

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 04:32:32 GMT
 Smalltalk User Group in New Jersey...

Quote:

>  Is there any Smalltalk user group in New Jersey? I don't feel like
driving
> to New York for meetings.

There used to be an NJSUG, here is the old page (
http://home.sprynet.com/~jpletzke/njsughom.htm ).  This was a great group
with good attendance, and the meeting location was close to where I live. ;)
I went into NYC for one meeting, and I enjoyed it, but it is a bit of a hike
for me.  I would love it if there were a local group.
..

Quote:
>  If there is no Smalltalk group in NJ, I would be interested in organizing
> one....

I would be interested in attending a group if it is not too far from central
NJ.

Quote:
>  There are so many companies in NJ that would be interested in talking to

us

IBM in Cranford used to offer our meeting location, and we had some special
project meetings at a Chubb building.

Chris

Sun, 17 Jul 2005 05:47:37 GMT

1. Smalltalk User Group in New Jersey?

2. Announce: New Jersey Smalltalk Users Group

3. **New Jersey Smalltalk Users' Group Meeting Announcement

4. ***New Jersey Smalltalk Users' Group Meeting Announcement

5. APL users group in NewYork/New Jersey???

6. Formation of New Jersey User Group

7. Smalltalk position in Jersey City New Jersey

8. US-New York/New Jersey: Smalltalk and C++ programmers needed

9. !!!Invitation to New York Smalltalk User Group activities!!!

10. New Zealand Smalltalk User Group Meeting

11. *** TORONTO SMALLTALK USERS GROUP - NEW

12. New York Area SmallTalk Users Group