 Squeak Mailing List for VM and ST Issues--majordomo@create.ucsb.edu

Hello all,

I've set up a Squeak Smalltalk mailing list for Squeak VM implementors and
progammers. The mailing list is run by the majordomo program, so you simply
have to send mail to the program's address to add/remove yourself to/from
the list. Specifically, send mail to the address,

The subject line of the letter is ignored. In the body of your message, you
can put commands to majordomo such as the following,

        subscribe squeak
        end

to add yourself to the squeak mailing list. For help, send the message,

        help
        end

I'm planning to place the current Squeak release in majordomo's file area,
so that users without ftp access can get the system by email.

Suggestions are invited...

stp

___Stephen Travis Pope, Center for Research in Electronic Art Technology
___(CREATE), Dept. of Music, U. of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
___Editor, Computer Music Journal (CMJ), MIT Press

Sun, 25 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

2. rrrs-authors list, majordomo@ai.mit.edu

4. New mailing list for Squeak sound/music tools

5. A french Squeak mailing-list

6. Squeak Mail List Problems

7. Latest Squeak mailing list?

8. What happened to the Squeak mail list?

9. Squeak mailing-list

10. ST Support needed in XP Mailing List

11. SE: Mailing List for ST-Expresss

12. ST/V Mac Mailing list available!