Java/ Smalltalk Developer Needed Immediately
Author Message
 Java/ Smalltalk Developer Needed Immediately

We are a consulting firm specializing in object and
Internet technology, doing business in the US, nationwide.
We have an immediate need for a Smalltalk/Java developper,
for a long term development with a major client.

We are looking exclusively for US citizen,Canadian citizen,
Mexican citzen, and or a "Green Card" holder.
We offer Great benefits and Compensation.

Project include experience in
Java, Javascript,VisualWorks, Visual Age, Gemstone a plus

for more information on the position and our company, please contact
Marian Licari
Integrated Systems Management, Inc.
fax     (914) 332-5766

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Smalltalk developers needed immediately in Kansas City

2. VisualAge Smalltalk Developer Needed Immediately!!!

3. Smalltalk/Java developers and trainers needed

4. US - GA - OO developers needed: WebObjects, NextStep, Objective-C, EOF, Java, Web, Smalltalk, C++

5. Smalltalk developer wanted immediately in CA, US

6. ! Smalltalk Developers Immediately Available

7. ! Smalltalk Developers Available Immediately

8. Senior Systems Developer Needed Immediately

9. ! Object Database Developers Needed Immediately

10. PASSIONATE GUI DEVELOPER - HCI Developer - Smalltalk, C++, JAVA ,WebSphere - Full/Time/TORONTO

11. GUI DEVELOPER - HCI Developer - Smalltalk, C++, JAVA ,WebSphere - Full/Time/TORONTO

12. Smalltalk - OO Guru Needed Immediately Wash DC Area