WindowBuilder for ST/V Win16
Author Message
 WindowBuilder for ST/V Win16

I am looking for WindowBuilder or WB Pro for Windows. Are both versions
still available? Please email your response.

Thanks in advance,

Dave Huff

Tue, 08 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 WindowBuilder for ST/V Win16
Dave,

Quote:
> I am looking for WindowBuilder or WB Pro for Windows. Are both
> versions still available? Please email your response.

Yes. WBPro 1.0.5 for V/Win16 is still available for $295 direct
from Objectshare at 408-970-7280. You can get it quite a bit
cheaper from the Smalltalk Store. We *might* still have a copy
of WB standard in storage. If you are really interested in that
product, give us a call and one of our sales staff will try and
scare one up for you (or pull it out of the archives and make
one). I would be amazed if we had any manuals left for it though.

-Eric
Objectshare

Wed, 09 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ST vs Java vs ST vs ....

2. Better editor for ST/V Win16

3. ST/V Win16 Color Palette Question

4. ST/V Win16 under Warp

5. Standalone executables in ST/V for Win16 v 2.0

6. ST/V Win16 signon

7. handling ComboBox selection and #listVisible events in ST/V Win16

8. WindowBuilder for ST/V Mac

9. ANNOUNCE: WindowBuilder for IBM ST

10. ST/V 32win and WindowBuilder Pro

11. WindowBuilder for ST/V

12. Clock Problem (VA ST vs. Dolphin ST)