Wheel mouse functionality
Author Message
 Wheel mouse functionality

I'm using version 2.5.2 of VisualWorks Smalltalk. The scrolling feature of
some mice such as MS's Intellimouse is not available. Is this feature
implemented in a later release or available as an add-on?

Thanks for any info,

David

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Wheel mouse functionality
Arbor as an add on that makes VisualWorks MS's Intellimouse "enabled".
I tried it on ver 2.5.2 (Envy), and it works.

go to there site at: http://www.aisys.com/ , then Products >> Freebies & Cheapies >> Intellimouse Support

Benny Sadeh

Quote:

> I'm using version 2.5.2 of VisualWorks Smalltalk. The scrolling feature of
> some mice such as MS's Intellimouse is not available. Is this feature
> implemented in a later release or available as an add-on?

> Thanks for any info,

> David

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Wheel mouse functionality
The engineering team at Soops Amsterdam has developed such required
functionality on VW 252 in the past (not sure on ENVY). If you're (still)
interested, please get in contact with us so we can exchange more details.
Stephan Schoorlemmer
Soops b.v., Amsterdam

Quote:

--
Soops b.v. (Science Object Oriented Products & Systems)
Oostenburgervoorstraat 146 - 148, 1018 MR, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    >>> Visit our website at http://www.soops.nl <<<
    >>> Member of STIC http://www.stic.org <<<

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Suggestion: Different mouse wheel behavior

2. Looking for a goodie supporting a wheel mouse

3. New Mouse Wheel Support

4. Right click on wheel mouse problem

5. MS wheel mouse and VW 3

6. Problem with mouse wheel and popup under windows

7. support of mouse wheel

8. Mouse wheel and Clarion IDE Solution

9. Problem with wheel mouse on Windows 2000 Pro

10. Mouse Wheel and Clarion PE 5.0

11. bind error when using mouse wheel to scroll in browse

12. Wheel Mouse