xml.smalltalk.org, mod.smalltalk.org and camp.smalltalk.org DNS problems resolved
Author Message
 xml.smalltalk.org, mod.smalltalk.org and camp.smalltalk.org DNS problems resolved

Hi,

Smalltalk.org special topic sites

http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/ and
http://www.*-*-*.com/

are now all working and should be accessible from everywhere...

The problem was one of our backup DNS servers had a stale configuration
file mucking up the works...

May you all enjoy,

Peter William Lount

http://www.*-*-*.com/

p.s. Please test all the above variations and please let me know which ones
that you can now access that you couldn't access before and if you still
can't access any please let me know that aswell. Thanks...

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. xml.smalltalk.org and mod.smalltalk.org

2. camp.smalltalk.org

3. new host at ruby-lang.org (or rubyist.org)

4. what happened to wxpython.org/wxwindows.org?

5. www.lisp.org and www.alu.org now point to ALU web site

6. Smalltalk in Slashdot.org

7. Smalltalk.org

8. Promoting Smalltalk on Linux.org ...