T-Gen ported to vw5i uploaded to cincom wiki (again -- sigh, and sorry)
Author Message
 T-Gen ported to vw5i uploaded to cincom wiki (again -- sigh, and sorry)
oops.  I uploaded vw3.0 fileout parcels instead of vw5i parcels last
night by mistake.  So, tonight I tried again.  I also zipped the
separate files into one file to make it easier to upload and download.
The wiki page has been changed to show just the one zip file.

If you downloaded a copy of T-Gen last night, please download a fresh
copy.  I changed the version of the parcels from 5.0 to 5.0a to
distinguish them... sorry for the confusion.

See

http://www.*-*-*.com/ :8080/CincomSmalltalkWiki/Suggestion%2F...

Sun, 27 Apr 2003 11:29:03 GMT

1. T-Gen ported to vw5i uploaded to cincom wiki

2. VW5i.3 Restarting Wiki?

3. Cumulative Distribution Functions Again (Sigh)

4. VisualWave file upload widget (VW5i.3)

5. Upload files to wiki?

6. Posting again! Printing problem in vw5i Commercial

7. Wiki Deleted Again

8. the Haskell Wiki losing pages again

9. Erlang wiki up again

10. VWIN32: T-GEN port available??

11. Cincom Announces Cincom Smalltalk's latest Release

12. Cincom announces Cincom Smalltalk January 2000