Permanent Job in Munich, Germany
Author Message
 Permanent Job in Munich, Germany

Dear OO Developers,

we are ERC /// Frankona, the international branch of Employers
Reinsurance Corporation, a GE Capital Company. Munich, Germany, is our
headquarter for all operations except North America.

We are looking for one or two OO Developers to support us in developing,
extending and maintaining Smalltalk applications to suppport our
business. Applicants from all over Europe are welcome, we are a rather
international company.

You should be interested in OO technologies, flexible, open minded and
speak english. German is not required at all.

For further information, please e-mail to

For some more information about the company see http://www.*-*-*.com/ .

Torsten Schlabach
IM Application Development
ERC /// Frankona Rckversicherung AG
Munich, Germany

Sun, 19 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Lisp Job in Munich, Germany

2. JOB OPENING in Munich, Germany

3. JOB OPENING in Munich, Germany

4. Last Reminder: Lisp User Group Meeting, 10.February 1998, Munich/Germany

5. Lisp User Group Meeting, 10.February 1998, Munich/Germany

6. Reminder: Lisp User Group Meeting, 5/Feb/1997 in Munich/Germany

7. Lisp User Group Meeting, 10.February 1998, Munich/Germany

8. Last Reminder: Lisp User Group Meeting, 10.February 1998, Munich/Germany

9. Lisp User Group Meeting, 10.February 1998, Munich/Germany

10. Lisp User Group Meeting 1998 in Munich, Germany

11. Reminder: Lisp User Group Meeting, 5/Feb/1997 in Munich/Germany

12. 2nd Lisp User Group Meeting in Munich, Germany