VWNC 5i: XSL hint
Author Message
 VWNC 5i: XSL hint

In case anyone's struggling with VW's XSL classes, the first hint is to use
the deprecated Microsoft stylesheet URI:

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl=" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;>

and NOT the standard

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl=" http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;>

This has been the source of my frustration for months (as I've visited it
on-and-off, mostly off).

--
.tom

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:11:51 GMT
 VWNC 5i: XSL hint
Thomas,

please consider putting this kind of stuff on the wiki, I'm sure a lot
of people will appreciate that over time.

http://wiki.cs.uiuc.edu/VisualWorks/

TIA!

Reinout
-------

Quote:

> In case anyone's struggling with VW's XSL classes, the first hint is to use
> the deprecated Microsoft stylesheet URI:

> <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl">

> and NOT the standard

> <xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">

> This has been the source of my frustration for months (as I've visited it
> on-and-off, mostly off).

> --
> .tom

Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:06:37 GMT

1. VWNC:XSL missing functions?

2. VWNC 5i.2 available via FTP?

3. ImageMaker/VWNC 5i.1; missing file

4. VWNC 5i for Windows and Linux

5. VWNC: vwnc@cs.uiuc.edu not working?

6. Need a hint for a Haskell problem (hint, not solution)

7. VW 5i.2 image in VM 5i.4 (win)

8. Patch for DeferredBinding binding problems for 5i versions prior to 5i.4

9. 5i.3 - 5i.4

10. Error after change from 5i.1 to 5i.2

11. Porting XSL

12. VW5.4 / XSL