Lesson Browser/Refractory Browser
Author Message
 Lesson Browser/Refractory Browser

Where can I download this Lesson Browser everyone's talking about? Couldn't find anything about it on the Cincom site.
Also the Refractory browser.
TIA

thomas k.

Thu, 27 Feb 2003 06:40:16 GMT
 Lesson Browser/Refractory Browser
A parceled version of the Lesson Browser was up on www.cincomSmalltalk.com
but it got pulled so it could be tweaked. It should be up again sometime
this coming week. Lesson Browser is for VW 5i.

I'm working to get the NC download page redone and it should be there in
some form soon. I would prefer an image file if at all possible to simplify

Apologies for the delay.

Refactory Browser -- I haven't heard any status on the 5i version, but Ralph
Johnson may have a status. A VW 3 version should be up on his site at
http://st-www.cs.uiuc.edu/.

Troy.

Quote:

--
Troy Brumley
Lead Software Engineer, Smalltalk

Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:07:54 GMT
 Lesson Browser/Refractory Browser
Some of the verbiage is still being checked out; this is taking longer than
I would like.

Quote:

--
James A. Robertson
Senior Sales Engineer, Cincom

Thu, 27 Feb 2003 23:44:50 GMT
 Lesson Browser/Refractory Browser
Thanks, Troy, I'll keep an eye out for it.

thomas k.

Quote:
>A parceled version of the Lesson Browser was up on www.cincomsmalltalk.com
>but it got pulled so it could be tweaked. It should be up again sometime
>this coming week. Lesson Browser is for VW 5i.
>I'm working to get the NC download page redone and it should be there in
>some form soon. I would prefer an image file if at all possible to simplify
>Apologies for the delay.
>Refactory Browser -- I haven't heard any status on the 5i version, but Ralph
>Johnson may have a status. A VW 3 version should be up on his site at
>http://st-www.cs.uiuc.edu/.
>Troy.

>> Where can I download this Lesson Browser everyone's talking about?
>Couldn't find anything about it on the Cincom site.
>> Also the Refractory browser.
>> TIA

>> thomas k.

>--
>Troy Brumley
>Lead Software Engineer, Smalltalk
>Cincom Systems, Inc.

Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:41:17 GMT
 Lesson Browser/Refractory Browser
Would having the previous version of the LessonBrowser available in the
interim be better than having no LessonBrowser? Just a thought...

Steve
Steven Kelly, Product Development Manager           www.metacase.com
MetaCase Consulting, Ylistonmaentie 31, FIN-40500 Jyvaskyla, Finland

Quote:
> Some of the verbiage is still being checked out; this is taking longer
than
> I would like.

> >Where can I download this Lesson Browser everyone's talking about?

Couldn't find anything about it on the Cincom site.
Quote:
> >Also the Refractory browser.
> >TIA

> >thomas k.

> --
> James A. Robertson
> Senior Sales Engineer, Cincom

> <Talk Small and Carry a Big Class Library>

Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:07:00 GMT

1. Browsers, browsers, browsers

2. Lesson Browser Available Again!

3. Lesson Browser

4. Ruby browser similar to Smalltalk browsers?

5. Refactoring Browser. VSE Refactoring Browser

6. The Eiffel OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

7. Ruby browser similar to Smalltalk browsers?

8. The Python OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

9. The Lisp/CLOS OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

10. Small Announce: tar tool and directory browser (not file browser)

11. The Smalltalk OO-Browser V2.13, world's most flexible object-oriented code browser

12. VW Gemstone Browser vs. VA Gemstone Browser