do current versions of smalltalk handle closures/continuations
Author Message
 do current versions of smalltalk handle closures/continuations

Hi, I have a couple of simple questions that I couldn't find answers to
in the faq. Does any version of Smalltalk currently support closures (both
upward and downward funargs) and continuations as first-class objects.

I suspect the answer is no, but if so, are there any hacks/restrictions
that would allow one to do this?

the newsfeed appears to be somewhat random at the moment.

Tue, 29 Apr 1997 12:41:26 GMT

1. OO, lexical scope, closure, tail-recursion, continuation

2. Continuations and closures?

3. CPS = Continuation and/or Closure Passing Style?

4. How is a line continuation done???

5. Call-with-current-continuation (Again R4RS)

6. call-with-current-continuation

7. call-with-current-continuation

8. call-with-current-continuations and leaf compare

9. Printing the current continuation

10. Question about call-with-current-continuation

11. call-with-current-continuation

12. Why no call with current continuation?