FS: IBM Smalltalk 3.0 Prof. and Standard
Author Message
 FS: IBM Smalltalk 3.0 Prof. and Standard

Hello,

I've got some IBM-Smalltalk packages left for sale for
a very reasonable price, so here they are:

IBM Smalltalk 3.0 for Windows Standard  $400
IBM Smalltalk 3.0 fuer OS/2 Standard    $400

IBM VisualAge Smalltalk 3.0 for Windows Standard     $650
IBM VisualAge Smalltalk 3.0 for Windows Professional $1650

IBM VisualAge Smalltalk 3.0 for OS/2 Standard        $550
IBM VisualAge Smalltalk 3.0 for OS/2 Professional    $1550

These are some of the best known Smalltalk Developing Tools around, they
are worth every single dollar :-)) . The Professional packages are being
sold in the stores for about $3.300,
the Standard Packages cost about $1.300 in the stores right now.
You can check the street prices at ProgrammersParadise
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ).

So I'm selling the packages for half the price or less,
each package is available only once. The buyer has to pay the
shipping as well.

Most of the packages are unopened, the full license goes to the buyer,
even for the packages I've opened (one of them is registered to me, but
I will transfer the license to the buyer, that's no problem with
IBM...).

+49-2161-460591.

Greetings,
Bruno{*filter*}hoff
Germany

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. FS: Visual Smalltalk 3.0 w/ PARTS Workbench

2. FS: VisualAge for Smalltalk for Windows CDrom(ver 3.0)

3. FS: IBM Smalltalk 2.0 for OS/2

4. FS: IBM Smalltalk

5. FS: TopSpeed Clarion CW 2.003 Prof.

6. Q: IBM Smalltalk 3.0 under WindowNT 3.51

7. IBM Smalltalk 3.0, when?

8. US-FL IBM VisualAge 3.0 SMALLTALK Developers (2+)

9. Press Release: Version 3.0 of IBM VisualAge for Smalltalk

10. Smalltalk Books FS: Distributed Smalltalk and Rapid S/W Development with Smalltalk

11. FS: IBM System/370 Emergency Pull Knob