Dolphin Crash
Author Message
 Dolphin Crash

Hi,

When I try to Mutate a DialogView to a Shell then Dolphin crash.

I'm using Windows XP.

Best Regards
Bruno Buzzi Brasesco

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 03:00:11 GMT
 Dolphin Crash
Bruno,

Quote:
> When I try to Mutate a DialogView to a Shell then Dolphin crash.

> I'm using Windows XP.

Thanks for the report. This is now issue #948.

Best Regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
http://www.object-arts.com
---
Are you trying too hard?
http://www.object-arts.com/Relax.htm
---

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 15:50:11 GMT

1. Dolphin Crash, any idea ?

2. Dolphin Crash

3. First time for everything - Dolphin crash

4. Dolphin crash ! Why ?

5. BUG: DialogView mutation to a ShellView crashes Dolphin...

6. Dolphin 3 crashes on startup

7. Blue Screen Crash with Dolphin

8. CommandLineHelloWorld run crashes Dolphin

9. Dolphin and Advocacy groups added to Deja (was Re: Reading directory contents in Dolphin)

10. Dolphin Game Programming/SDL for Dolphin

11. Unlock Dolphin 4 VE with a Dolphin 4 PRO unlock key

12. Ariane Crash (Was: Adriane crash)