OnViewClosed on one Presenter called multiple times during application shutdown?
Author Message
 OnViewClosed on one Presenter called multiple times during application shutdown?

I'm using onViewClosed to save the position of a window but somehow I'm
getting some weird behaviour.

While running the Shell under the image, onViewClosed gets called once
when I close the View. When I deploy it as a To Go Application, the
onViewClosed method is called 3 times (I put a MessageBox up, 3 of them
appeared).

Am I doing something wrong?

Tue, 08 Feb 2005 20:55:25 GMT
 OnViewClosed on one Presenter called multiple times during application shutdown?

Quote:
> I'm using onViewClosed to save the position of a window but somehow I'm
> getting some weird behaviour.

> While running the Shell under the image, onViewClosed gets called once
> when I close the View. When I deploy it as a To Go Application, the
> onViewClosed method is called 3 times (I put a MessageBox up, 3 of them
> appeared).

> Am I doing something wrong?

Yes. If you put up a message box in #onViewClosed you must make it
#taskModal (look for references to that for examples).

Regards

Blair

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 06:01:24 GMT
 OnViewClosed on one Presenter called multiple times during application shutdown?

Quote:

> > I'm using onViewClosed to save the position of a window but somehow I'm
> > getting some weird behaviour.

> > While running the Shell under the image, onViewClosed gets called once
> > when I close the View. When I deploy it as a To Go Application, the
> > onViewClosed method is called 3 times (I put a MessageBox up, 3 of them
> > appeared).

> > Am I doing something wrong?

> Yes. If you put up a message box in #onViewClosed you must make it
> #taskModal (look for references to that for examples).

> Regards

> Blair

I made it task modal and I still have 2 Message boxes appearing, one
after another.

Wed, 09 Feb 2005 09:40:17 GMT

1. Multiple onViewClosed messages (Solved)

2. Multiple applications and one dictionary

3. One Application - Multiple Dictionaries

4. closing multiple windows in one application

5. Opening one table multiple times and tBrowseing each alias

6. errors in _del__ during python shutdown

7. how to match multiple times in one expect

8. Execution times running multiple instances of an application

9. Expect - multiple calls, one process

10. Calling a generator multiple times

11. Generator syntax (was: Calling a generator multiple times)

12. Presenter>>model: calls connectView - bug?